Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Please post this up(Got one FB and one baseball):

Tyler Palko 2007 Playoff Contenders RC Auto #235 7 GU/AU
    Neil Walker 2010 Topps National Chicle Auto #NCA-NW 8 GU/AU

Thanks,as always.
    My son and I collect Former Pitt Panthers in their college Uniforms.

We are trying to supercollect former PITT QB Tyler Palko (2007 Draft Class).

My son has also started collecting TNA wrestling.

Now also collecting Marvel Movie Relics.

Hi, very cool! I'll mail out tomorrow.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!

I could use these. And shouldn't have a problem with coming up with 18 to complete the deal. Please post and I'll get it together this weekend. Thanks, Bill.

DeShaun Foster 2003 Upper Deck Finite Autographs Auto #FA-DF2 12 GU/AU
    Kevin Curtis 2003 Upper Deck Finite Autographs Auto #FA-KC 6 GU/AU
    Tradelist Link:
    Hidden Content
    Bucket Link (PC):
    Hidden Content
    No Paypal gift, either way here! Sorry!

Hi, sounds good! I'll post it up. Are you working to complete the set?

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast