Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast
    Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Cards Added!!!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Do you accept basketball gu and autos as well?
    Lots of pics on my site!!!!

Hidden Content

Im very interested in some of your vintage cards that are pictured on your photobucket.Do you have access to these yet?
    Please lmk,
    Ed

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast