Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast
    I'll do the Playoff John Elway auto for 150 Jersey cards no sage or collecter edge or draft or press pass all in pro uniforms & Ill do Limited Earl Campbell for 70 jerseys

Hi. Sounds good. Want me to post the trade?
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

I have a quick question some of the cards are topps prime and on the back they say event used from the rookie premiere but they are in pro uniforms are they ok & if so go ahead and post the trade?

Yeah - that's fine. Thank you for checking with me. I'll post the trade now. Thanks!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!

Interested in this one Ryan Grant/Cedric Benson 2010 Prestige League Leaders Dual Jersey #9 7 GU/AU.Have six g/u and one auto. LMK
    I FINALLY MADE FIVE YEARS CANCER FREE!!!

Collecting Warrick Dunn, Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Need Packers, Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Eddie Lacy and Steve Smith (Panthers) for my son.

Cool. Want me to look for the card and post it up when I locate it? If you like any other card, please let me know. I can give you a deal if you want multiple cards.

I would love multiples but that is all I have right now and my son really wants the card. can I give you a pm tomorrow before you post and I will see if I have anything else to get rid of? Thanks. My son's wanting another one too of Jordy Nelson.
    I FINALLY MADE FIVE YEARS CANCER FREE!!!

Collecting Warrick Dunn, Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Need Packers, Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Eddie Lacy and Steve Smith (Panthers) for my son.

Hi, works for me! I'll wait for your PM.

Still trading!

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast