Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

I want this:
    Ozzie Newsome (Browns) #17 3 GU/AU
    Collecting Bears (especially Urlacher), Browns, Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Cubs, and any former BYU players.
    Hidden Content

Hi, let me know if you like any others. Due to shipping costs, I like to do a trade for more than 6 GU/autos total. Many thanks.

Okay. I will have to dig through my stuff and see if I have enough for you.
    Collecting Bears (especially Urlacher), Browns, Jazz, Real Salt Lake, Cubs, and any former BYU players.
    Hidden Content

Cool. Many thanks!

Will you take patch cards as well?
    Hidden Content

Hi, yes - that's fine - as long as they're in NRMT-MT condition.

Alright. Let me dig around. I am interested in these:
    Adrian Peterson #13 3 GU/AU
    Ozzie Newsome (Browns) #17 3 GU/AU
    Matt Forte #7 2 GU/AU
    Bernie Kosar #20 2 GU/AU each
    Hidden Content

Hi, do you want me to post the trade?

Adrian Peterson Crown Royale 'Calling All Captains #13
    Ozzie Newsome Crown Royale 'Living Legends' #17
    Matt Forte Crown Royale 'The Zone' #7
    Bernie Kosar Crown Royale Royalty' #20

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast