Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast
    Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Quote Originally Posted by Buyinggameused View Post
    Still trading!
    I'm new to the forum so I'm curious as to how this works. I have a Calvin de Haan autograph card from the 2012-13 Score set. Are you trading equal value or is it a pick-and-choose kind of thing?

Hi, it's all outlined in the top post of my thread.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast