Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

your duchene/hedjouk dual jersey /50 from ultimate 10-11 for a ericcson opc sigs and a zac rinaldo nhl ink

Only looking to trade for the listed quantity of junk GU/autos.

Still trading!

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast