Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FYI, I tried sending him a McFarlane base and it got refused. He sent back a cheap Score card signed.

I have his McFarlane base as well. I plan on getting it signed in person since I use paint pens on them.

Just thought I would update this thread saying that I received my 8x10 signed. Thanks to all for your help! I am very glad to see this back.

I got him about 2 years ago for $5. There's some question as to their legitimacy.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    I got him about 2 years ago for $5. There's some question as to their legitimacy.
    I saw some mention this but for $5 I felt it was worth the chance.

I don't quesiton their legitimacy. They are accepting donations for the autographs and secondly, while the autographs do not have major variances, they definitely are not autopenned as I used photoshop to overlay autographs on cards from the past several years on here and SCN and found no duplicates.

I agree with DeadHorse. After I got mine I compared it to photos that others received and could see slight variations. That's not to say someone other than Steve Young signed it, but it being a charity donation makes me feel like it's real. That would be bad press if people found out they were fake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12