Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawgbizkit83's Items on eBay

FYI, I tried sending him a McFarlane base and it got refused. He sent back a cheap Score card signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have his McFarlane base as well. I plan on getting it signed in person since I use paint pens on them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just thought I would update this thread saying that I received my 8x10 signed. Thanks to all for your help! I am very glad to see this back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him about 2 years ago for $5. There's some question as to their legitimacy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him about 2 years ago for $5. There's some question as to their legitimacy.

I saw some mention this but for $5 I felt it was worth the chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

I don't quesiton their legitimacy. They are accepting donations for the autographs and secondly, while the autographs do not have major variances, they definitely are not autopenned as I used photoshop to overlay autographs on cards from the past several years on here and SCN and found no duplicates.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with DeadHorse. After I got mine I compared it to photos that others received and could see slight variations. That's not to say someone other than Steve Young signed it, but it being a charity donation makes me feel like it's real. That would be bad press if people found out they were fake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12