Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 100

Thread: WTB a large #d card lot....

     
  1. #31

  2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
  3. #32

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    looking to buy a large serial numbered card lot....large lot=50+ cards. Not gonna spend 50 cents a card for these....not gonna spend 25 cents a card for these either....so please keep that in mind when posting, thanks. I prefer to get later years, such as, 2009-2012, but will consider other years depending on the players involved in the lot.
    ......

  5. #34

  6. #35
    Could get you a nice 25 Roddy White Numbered Lot if interested! Looking for about $7 for this lot if interested!
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    Could get you a nice 25 Roddy White Numbered Lot if interested! Looking for about $7 for this lot if interested!
    any more details on these?

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    any more details on these?
    Mostly between 07-10. Really don't have enough time to list them out, but mostly Panini Products...
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  9. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    Mostly between 07-10. Really don't have enough time to list them out, but mostly Panini Products...
    drop me a list when you get time, no hurry

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeptrader View Post
    drop me a list when you get time, no hurry
    Really wouldn't want to list that many... Since its bulk thought u might be interested in just players listed in it. Mine will be all Roddy White with an assortment of base parallels/inserts that are numbered. If not interested, thanks anyways... Really don't have the time to sort out exactly what I have and list numbered.
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    Really wouldn't want to list that many... Since its bulk thought u might be interested in just players listed in it. Mine will be all Roddy White with an assortment of base parallels/inserts that are numbered. If not interested, thanks anyways... Really don't have the time to sort out exactly what I have and list numbered.
    no problem, thanks anyway

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •