Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Xbox 360 250 GB w/Kinect + Games FS

I have a Xbox 360 250 GB Console w/ 3 Wireless Controllers and Kinect for sale. I have some games as well that I will list when I get a chance. If you're interested let me know or feel free to shoot me a fair offer.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

If you're breaking it up, please PM me a price on the controllers (for all and each) and whatever games you might have. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys

Won't hurt to ask. If your are interested, I proposed to trade you my whole lot of baseball, basketball and your pick of some football cards of your choice. Look at my photobucket to look at the cards.
    http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/texs3000/

I have a Xbox 360 250 GB Console w/ 3 Wireless Controllers and Kinect for sale. I have some games as well that I will list when I get a chance. If you're interested let me know or feel free to shoot me a fair offer.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

Would you just sell the xbox and the controllers? I'm not really a fan of kinect. Also what game do you have for sale?