Trouble indexing Jimmy Graham (Saints TE)

1st - I have been able to inventory my cards but all my searches to index Jimmy Graham have come up with no results for him.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Deleted second
    3rd - I would like to index Daniel Thomas of Miami Dolphins also, but can't seem to link him up either.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by ajw9356; 09-15-2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Added another player
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

I'm looking into the indexing issue on Graham and Thomas and will get back with you.

As for the Plates & Patches cards - what set year are you referring to?
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 42.9% - 553/1289 Regular Cards, 15/455 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 28.7% - 441/1539 Regular Cards, 40/593 1 of 1s

2010 Panini Plates And Patches Infinity Gold Signatures #152 Jimmy Graham

Attributes: S# /25
    Oops it's there, it's just not listed with the autograph as an attribute, sorry, I sent an error message on the Inventory Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by cpalmerfan View Post
    As for the Plates & Patches cards - what set year are you referring to?
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

We're still checking on the indexing issue but I did fix the attribute problem with 2010 Infinity Gold Sigs.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content

Just checking into things to see if there was any progress yet. Thanks.

Thanks, James

I haven't forgotten about this - we're still working on it.

That's cool, thanks very much for your time. I'd be lost, programming and code is about as easy for me as reading ancient Arabic, I'm glad someone can do that stuff.

Thanks, James

Issue fixed.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect