Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

NHL Inks have given me a 1 of a kind type of Cooties

Corny title? Yes. Ebay Steal? $28.50 shipped. These NHL Ink Blacks... they are so infectious. The design is top notch, and they are really simple yet stunning cards. Can't wait to slip this one beside my Yzerman/Sakic. May try to do the rainbow of it now, so if you have the gold or the regular let me know!

Also if you have any NHL Ink 1/1s, let me know, I'm looking for 2 dmen and a goalie specifically!

Enjoy:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Definitely an ebay steal! Congrats! Amazing how some cards just end up selling low on ebay auctions. Usually because of a poor description in the auction listing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

Holy smokes! How in the world did you get that for less than $30?! That's incredible! Great steal. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definitely an ebay steal! Congrats! Amazing how some cards just end up selling low on ebay auctions. Usually because of a poor description in the auction listing.

Holy smokes! How in the world did you get that for less than $30?! That's incredible! Great steal. :)

It wasn't even really listed wrong: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120986233538? I guess they could've had Sean in there, but still

I was desperately trying to rake up the PayPal at 1 or 2 in the morning here and luckily someone helped me out :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

If you haven't already I'd be submitting that for Steal of the Month because that was an awesome steal.

How do I never see these things listed???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

If you haven't already I'd be submitting that for Steal of the Month because that was an awesome steal.

That's a good call! That is definitely Steal of the Month material!

And I never see those listings either. :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a good call! That is definitely Steal of the Month material!

And I never see those listings either. :(

Already done.

Last night was a PAIN because someone kept listing KHL base cards that I couldn't wipe out with a search restriction. I'd share my secrets... but... :P