Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
    Great idea! Thanks! I will definitely be in contact with you if I feel like it would be a good idea for them to sign as well. Thanks again!
    i know kevin jones and dasean butler would for sure if truck bryant comes into town i can snag him for ya. and a few others shoot me a pm whenever u need more info
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS looking to add to my PAT WHITE Collection!!
    Buying or trading for everything of his, please PM me if you have anything.

Quote Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
    i know kevin jones and dasean butler would for sure if truck bryant comes into town i can snag him for ya. and a few others shoot me a pm whenever u need more info
    Thanks man! Really sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, as I made a vow to myself to only deal with cards on the weekends (to focus on my rigorous course-load this year). I will definitely be in contact with you and everybody else who is interested (probably by the end of this coming week), and I'm hoping it will be successful! Thanks again, everyone!
    MAIN PC: Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel, High/Mid End Football, and 1/1's (Logo Shields, Superfractors, Reebok Logos, Booklets, SICK cards etc...)
    100+ Positive Feedback on Blowout! ó I can only ship on Saturday's due to school :)!
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12