Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    How about $9 dlvd for these 4? plus some low end freebies

    07 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Lettermen Silver #146 Craig Buster Davis AU/199 $25.00 (Letter S)
    07 Donruss Gridiron Gear Player Timeline Jerseys #17 Dwayne Bowe #’d/250 $8.00 (LSU/Chiefs)
    03 SP Authentic #230 LaBrandon Toefield AU RC $12.00
    06 Press Pass Legends #64 Y.A. Tittle #'d/99 $25.00 (LSU)
    I think I stil have these if you are interested
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #22
    I have a tyson jackson press pass gridiron graphs auto red /150 for 3.50 PWE, pm me if interested

  4. #23

    I have these two cards you can have

    I dont have a need for them but he's in LSU.
    I can just send them your way
    New Updated Bucket!! Check it
    Hidden Content

  5. #24
    2010 press pass Brandon lafell auto for 6 gift?

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    I have a tyson jackson press pass gridiron graphs auto red /150 for 3.50 PWE, pm me if interested
    Have the Tyson press pass auto thanks for offer

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    I think I stil have these if you are interested
    You have scans?

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtimepulls View Post
    I dont have a need for them but he's in LSU.
    I can just send them your way


    Have both of these appreciate the offer though

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    2010 press pass Brandon lafell auto for 6 gift?
    Thanks for offer but have this one.

  10. #29
    davis.letter2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by LSU#3 View Post
    You have scans?
    I dunno why the D & V attached too I don't have those anymore. I can get scans of the rest if you think you might be interested
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    davis.letter2.jpg

    I dunno why the D & V attached too I don't have those anymore. I can get scans of the rest if you think you might be interested

    Have that one...the only one I don't thinking have is the tittle but I need to see the a scan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •