Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

First overall NHL Draft Pick collection.

UPDATE 4/26/13
    So I have decided to start an NHL first overall draft pick collection. My goal is to get at least 1 thing autographed (Card, mini helmet, jersey, etc..) by each first overall draft pick... Currently I am working on the last 10 (2012-2003) I currently have 7 of the last 10. I am not sure if I am going to go any farther back then this or not, but here is what I have so far! Let me know what u guys think?

2012 Nail Yakupov (signed at an event right before the 2012 NHL draft in Pittsburgh)
    IMG_7071.jpg
    2011 Ryan Nugent Hopkins, 2010 Taylor Hall, 2009 John Tavares triple autographed card (great way to knock three of them out)
    IMG_7076.jpg

2008 Steve Stamkos (Still need)
    2007 Patrick Kane (Still need)
    2006 Eric Johnson (won this photo from Frameworth)
    IMG_9920.jpg

2005 Sidney Crosby (I have a few other Crosby autos but going with the rookie card auto for this set)
    IMG_7075.jpg

2004 Alex Ovechkin (Still need)

2003 Mary-Andre Fleury (Again I have more Fleury autos, but I am sporting the #29 for this set)
    IMG_7073.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 04-26-2013 at 08:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

If anyone had some cool cards of the guys that I need let me know...and as always leave comments on what u think of it so far? Thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Looks good so far! The MAF is beautiful dude! Keep up the good work, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Thanks man...I have a Crosby along the same lines of the fleury and I was going to use that Crosby, but I decided on this one keeping with the rookie theme lol
    Looks good so far! The MAF is beautiful dude! Keep up the good work, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Any comments, or anyone have any i need?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Solid project so far but its missing the gem in that list, John Tavares. Well on his own but that triple is still insane looking.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Thanks man. Over the last year or so I have had other autographs of Tavares, Stamkos, Ovchkin, and Kane but I have traded them all before I decided to do this set..I wish I had them back now lol. Oh well, maybe I will be able to get the 4 that I need at some point lol.

Solid project so far but its missing the gem in that list, John Tavares. Well on his own but that triple is still insane looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I have a Kane BAP Auto...
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Thanks for the comment man. I am mostly looking for on-card autos or like a signed puck or 8x10 photo

I have a Kane BAP Auto...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Still looking for the cards I need and comments! Thanks everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast