Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Sixers road team tips

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

Sixers road team tips

hey i want to know if there are more oppurtunities to graph road teams then just inside the stadium, i was told u have no access to them outside, is there anywhere else u can get them. i need to know this becasue before i pay for my cart of cards on sportslots and order lots of pics i want to know if i will have a shot at these guys.... please help

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dallas Mavs are very good TTM and so are the PAcers

BANNED

Country

thanks but i am talking about IP, here are the games im going to Pistons, Thunder, Raptors, Wizards, Pacers, Bobcats, Cavs, Celtics, Hawks, warriors

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

im not lying to you- you have no access to them outside the arena. You only have access to the sixers.

If you can manage to forge your own and/or get a real family pass, then you are allowed onto the court after the game and the players come out and greet their families. That is the only way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So if you're not wanting inside graphing info and you know parking lot is not accessible, then what exactly are you asking?

BANNED

Country

im not really sure, just trying to figure out ways to graph road teams

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

im not really sure, just trying to figure out ways to graph road teams

Find where the hotel is, and go there. Sounds like the only way you'll get the road teams.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283