Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

DNC can't figure out its position on God and Jerusalem

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

The DNC convention is turning into a debacle . It's funny to watch .

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

And to think people think this is a viable political option......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

They just showed their true colors by that vote on two issues...democrats are anti-God and they will cheat to get the result they so desire. Listen to the audio, Villaraigosa sounds and I'm sure looks like a deer in headlights.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I think the delegates understand that the dems wanted to change the platform only for political gain, not that they really believe it. I just hope the rest of America sees this and it isn't lost in the shuffle. A true sign of what the liberal agenda really is about, Obama at any cost. The great part is the 3rd request for a vote was a 50/50 split, but the Dem's pushed it @ a 2/3rds vote.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

A couple stupid gaffes made by the committee that writes the platform each cycle. At least the President had the stones to tell them to change it to what he believes. Same can't be said for Romney. And if you think that makes this convention a debacle I can't imagine what you thought when Eastwood took the stage and Romney ignored the troops.

You guys really have to get better at your commentary. You're almost as bad as Fox. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL Jerusalem??

I didn't know that was an American city?

LOL "God".....which "God"???

Thor, Zeus, Krishna, Apollo, or my personal favorite (not that I believe in him, I just think he's awesome) Osiris???

I would definitely worship Osiris in a different life.....he would be such an awesome and actually EFFECTIVE god, unlike "what's his face".

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think the delegates understand that the dems wanted to change the platform only for political gain, not that they really believe it. I just hope the rest of America sees this and it isn't lost in the shuffle. A true sign of what the liberal agenda really is about, Obama at any cost. The great part is the 3rd request for a vote was a 50/50 split, but the Dem's pushed it @ a 2/3rds vote.

Are you trying to tell me the Republicans aren't about win at any cost? They haven't been running their election for the last four years, messing with the country just to try and look better this time around?

It's not exactly a secret they've tried to make Obama a 1-term President. Obama is their candidate, of course him at all costs, just as the Republicans are always for their guy at all costs.

It's not like one is any better than the other in this regard.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy

A couple stupid gaffes made by the committee that writes the platform each cycle. At least the President had the stones to tell them to change it to what he believes. Same can't be said for Romney. And if you think that makes this convention a debacle I can't imagine what you thought when Eastwood took the stage and Romney ignored the troops.

You guys really have to get better at your commentary. You're almost as bad as Fox. LOL

This was not changed because of Obama, they figured out that removing "God" from the platform would cost votes. Another flip flop moment for Libs.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy

Are you trying to tell me the Republicans aren't about win at any cost? They haven't been running their election for the last four years, messing with the country just to try and look better this time around?

It's not exactly a secret they've tried to make Obama a 1-term President. Obama is their candidate, of course him at all costs, just as the Republicans are always for their guy at all costs.

It's not like one is any better than the other in this regard.

I didn't see the conservs doing this @ the RNC? Changing thier views for votes? Show me this on video?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast