Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Tigers!

Buying Tigers!

Looking to add to the PC! Show me what you got.

2. Packrip
    Have a Jacob Turner Auto from 2012 Topps Finest. any interest?
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Quote Originally Posted by WSCards5 View Post
    Have a Jacob Turner Auto from 2012 Topps Finest. any interest?
    yeah some, not as much as when we still had him though! shoot me a price anyways.

hey i know i was the last person to post haha but i was wondering if you would be interested in an insert/#'ed/ref/rc lot. Im trying to downsize right now so it would be at a really good deal. just lmk. thanks!
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

I've got a handful of Prcello elite autos and a few Fielder rc auto's if interested

Scherzer 1/1

Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by WSCards5 View Post
    hey i know i was the last person to post haha but i was wondering if you would be interested in an insert/#'ed/ref/rc lot. Im trying to downsize right now so it would be at a really good deal. just lmk. thanks!
    yeah, shoot me a list.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookieaddict View Post
    I've got a handful of Prcello elite autos and a few Fielder rc auto's if interested
    interested , depending pn the prices. shoot me prices and scans if you got them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast