Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

What kind of baseball is best for ttm?

The title says it all, I'm going to start doing more ttm's and I was wondering what kind of baseball's people use, where they buy them and how much they are. Help would be amazing :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

rolb1 are good, and inexpensive. dozen will run you 40-50 on ebay. just make sure they are rolb1 and not rolb1x

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only ever use Rawlings Official Major League Baseballs. They are a little pricey, about $13-15 individually or about $140 for a dozen. However, they hold a signature the best from my experience. Also, prior to about 6 months, I hadn't realized the importance of the pen, but make sure you use a bic pen. I had a ball signed in some kind of generic pen and it has started to fade already. I am not pleased.