09-06-2012, 12:07 PM #1
Guess the Final Price Contest - 2012 Topps Finest Robert Griffin III 1/1 Auto
Earn 500 Card Cash by playing our Guess the Final Price contest!
Just guess the final price of this 2012 Topps Finest Robert Griffin III AUTO RC Black Refractor NFL Logo 1/1 WITHOUT going over and before the deadline stated below.
1. Deadline: Members must post their guess in this thread by 12pm EST on September 10th, 2012. Auction will end at 8:51 pm on September 11th, 2012 and winner will be announced shortly after.
2. Simply reply to this thread with your guess. Please do not PM me with your guess. Only one guess per member. Check all posts in this thread to be sure you are not posting the same guess as another member (see rule #6). Guesses may not be changed later (even in a new post) for any reason.
3. Members are NOT allowed to edit their post for any reason. Editing your post automatically eliminates you from this contest and possibly future contests.
4. Closest member's guess WITHOUT going over the final auction price wins.
5. All posted guesses must state a final bid price. Guesses such as, "This auction will end early" or "$0" or similar posts anticipating auctions ending early will be invalid. If an auction ends early, the contest will end immediately without a winner. A new "Guess the Final Price" contest will then be started. Please PM me if you see that the auction has ended early and a new GTFP contest has not been started.
6. There will be no ties. If more than one person posts the winning guess, the earliest post wins.
7. It will now be permissible to add cents to your guess. Cents may be used with rule #7 above to break ties.
8. Members who violate any of these contest rules are subject to disqualification from the contest.
09-06-2012, 12:19 PM #2
$1250.00Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content or Hidden Content
Andy Dalton PC - 30.2% - 400/1324 Regular Cards (150/523 Game Used, 30/405 Autos, 14/35 RCs), 35/501 1 of 1s
Tyler Eifert PC - 27.2% - 271/995 Regular Cards (131/407 Game Used, 91/470 Autos, 16/33 RCs), 5/351 1 of 1s
09-06-2012, 12:35 PM #3
09-06-2012, 12:46 PM #4
09-06-2012, 12:51 PM #5
$2,020.20Wanting Tyler Hansbrough and Jerry West
09-06-2012, 01:02 PM #6
09-06-2012, 01:08 PM #7
09-06-2012, 01:35 PM #8
09-06-2012, 01:35 PM #9
09-06-2012, 01:45 PM #10
4000Reached 100 autos by 2012 (Actual number achieved=200)
500 New Autos by 2014: 44/500 completed
Most Recent: Amare Stoudemire, Michael Morse, Steve Novak