Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Monthly call for OSU Buckeyes!!

Looking for patches and autos. Some singles (lots) as well if priced right.....
    Looking for, but not limited to-
    terrelle pryor
    dan herron
    devier posey
    ross homan
    chimidi chekwa
    mike adams
    brian rolle
    kurt coleman
    james laurenitis
    cam heyward
    alex boone
    donte whitner
    ahmed plummer
    mike vrabel
    and anyone else if you have a decent priced lot....thx and lmk.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

check my bucket under serial numbered rc's...have some low numbered malcolm jenkins cards
    Enjoy my bucket...it's always changing...

Hidden Content

Any interest in Anthony Gonzalez RC autos?
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by texansrangerfan73 View Post
    Any interest in Anthony Gonzalez RC autos?
    Possibly. lmk what you have and price or trade value.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stanggeo View Post
    check my bucket under serial numbered rc's...have some low numbered malcolm jenkins cards
    Not really into the serial numbered unless I get them in a lot...thx though.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    Possibly. lmk what you have and price or trade value.
    Here they are http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Anthony...item2574fa3d52 I'd let you have em for $15 shipped. Of course we can trade also if you got any baseball but I do go by BV on trades.
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.

Quote Originally Posted by texansrangerfan73 View Post
    Here they are http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Anthony-Gonzalez-RC-Autographs-2-250-399-/160876346706?pt=US_Football&hash=item2574fa3d52 I'd let you have em for $15 shipped. Of course we can trade also if you got any baseball but I do go by BV on trades.
    You can check my bucket on the baseball if you'd like.
    Hidden Content

I didn't see too much I can use. Thanks
    Hidden Content

sf22:

I have an Alex Boone UD Draft Edition in my PB and I also have a 94 Classic Pro-Line Dan "Big Daddy" Wilkinson (1391/1960).

Would sell the pair for $6.50 delivered (could do better if PWE).

Thank you,

Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 123 GU/PATCHES = 145 NUMBERED = 223 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 325 BASE = 670 TOTAL = 1,486 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by vogs22 View Post
    sf22:

I have an Alex Boone UD Draft Edition in my PB and I also have a 94 Classic Pro-Line Dan "Big Daddy" Wilkinson (1391/1960).

Would sell the pair for $6.50 delivered (could do better if PWE).

Thank you,

Jeff
    What do you need on boone pwe?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast