Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Called Out by Republicans, Clinton Answers in Masterful Convention Speech

Bill killed.Nominating Barack Obama for a second term, the former president brought to bear the full weight of his political experience and forensic skill Wednesday night, on behalf of a man who was once his adversary. Rewritten up until the final hour before he took the podium, this was among his finest campaign speeches, even surpassing the address he delivered at the last Democratic convention in 2008. Clinton presented an exhaustive argument for Obama (and against the Republicans) with four key elements:A lesson in presidential economics delivered in professorial style, acknowledging...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

-quote-"As Bill Clinton walked out onto the stage of the Democratic National Convention last night, there was love in the air. Television cameras scanned the faces in the crowd and it was as if each man and each woman, regardless of their ages or where they came from, was seeing again the person who first stole their hearts. But however deep their affections, however dizzying their passion, it was clear that it was at least equaled by the love of the speaker for the crowd he faced, for the role he was playing and for the limelight he once again commanded.

Throughout Clinton's 49-minute address, at turns both masterful and meandering, the intensity of the love affair grew. At times, it was almost too much to watch. One woman on whom the cameras lingered for a moment was so close to a swoon that I thought she would topple over at any minute and that, in any event, she would never again look at her husband or lover again in the same away. They would always be second best."-unquote-.
    David Rothkopf, CNN

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

he can speak, but so could hitler. clinton is ok if you like an adulterer and someone who uses his power to have affairs with a young impressionable female.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love how the "party of the women" had this guy as a keynote speaker.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Anyone who was around for the 8 years that Clinton was in office knows that he did a great job well in office. As for the affairs as 1 poster says I say this Kennedy had his own affairs too & so many other people as well. If we have to judge peoples job performance on their personal lives then so be it but I will not!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Well said! For the critics of Clinton that only think of an affair with an intern; it says more about them than it does about Clinton.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well said! For the critics of Clinton that only think of an affair with an intern; it says more about them than it does about Clinton.

Amen.
    Didn't more American soldier die under Clinton than any other President? And there was no actual war?

And all you can say is he cheated on his wife. Kind of sad, but if that's the worst thing he did as President, then I'd say that's not bad. No Watergate, no Oilwar..oops, I mean "Spreading Democracy" to Iraq, decent economy.

Basically if he did such a good job that all you can talk about is the chick under his desk, then I don't care who was under his desk. Get over it, Hillary did.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Amen.
    Didn't more American soldier die under Clinton than any other President? And there was no actual war?

And all you can say is he cheated on his wife. Kind of sad, but if that's the worst thing he did as President, then I'd say that's not bad. No Watergate, no Oilwar..oops, I mean "Spreading Democracy" to Iraq, decent economy.

Basically if he did such a good job that all you can talk about is the chick under his desk, then I don't care who was under his desk. Get over it, Hillary did.

Really you better check that. http://www.factcheck.org/2008/01/mil...nton-and-bush/
    Last edited by texansrangerfan73; 09-09-2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: text

SCF Rewards
    Country

he can speak, but so could hitler. clinton is ok if you like an adulterer and someone who uses his power to have affairs with a young impressionable female.

Until a US President starts gassing people the Hitler stuff doesn't belong in our politics no matter how much I hate Obama. We have all had to live with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

who really cars about that??? That is between him and Hillary. Do you really want your job performance and review to also hinder on your personal life? Face it man, he was a very good president for the country

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast