Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Back after 10 years away for the most part, huge collection to sell off

I have been collecting hockey memorabilia for over 25+ years now here in Los Angeles.

I have way to many cards now, and need to really thin my collection down.

My collection goes as far back as 1911/12 C55 up until 2010 for the most part.

I really don't collect a specific player or team, but I do have a pretty decent Los Angeles Kings collection, along with lots of Patrick Roy, Martin Brodeur, Luongo, Ryan Miller lots of goalies.
    In addition I have a bunch of Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Steve Yzerman, Mario Lemieux, Ovechkin, Messier, Beliveau, M Richard, Jacques Plante, Gump Worsley, Gordie Howe, Red Kelly...
    I have a bunch of Matt Duchene, Jack Johnson, Dan Girardi, Jonathan Bernier, Mike Cammalleri, Alexander Frolov, Kopitar, Dionne, Vachon, Brown, Kyle Clifford, Brayden Schenn, Lundqvist.

I have a lot of the 04/04 ITG Franchises West and East with many of the short prints, triple memorabilia autograph, complete jerseys of Doug Harvey, etc..

In other words I have a lot of stuff that I am looking to mainly sell, unless there is something I would like for my personal collection.

I have many game used items from stick, gloves, and helmets in addition to many autographs of HOF players alive and deceased, along with vintage memoribilia like a box of Planerts Hockey Skates still in the box in near mint condition and a cut autograph from Harold "Mush" March who is the player on the box.

I have Jacques Plante' autograph on an index card from 1977, Ace Bailey (Maple Leafs), Sid Abel, Neil Colville & Chuck Rayner (dual), James Norris (cancelled check), Maurice Richard (cancelled checks), and my grail Bun Cook, Frank Boucher, Fred Bun Cook triple autograph old ink pen.

I used to heavily trade on Beckett, but I have not really done much trading for almost 4 years.

If you are looking for a specific player or team please let me know, like I said I have a lot of stuff.

Just a couple of links to what I have on facebook which is nothing really.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9246326&type=3

Neil Shafton
    I collect Hockey:Gretzky/Orr/Bourque/Beliveau/Plante/Bower/Sawchuk/Shore/Clancy/Smythe/Goalies/HOF'rs.
    I like graded vintage cards, authenticated HOF autograph member cut or index card, paper.
    Mainly looking to sell right now, trading if it is something I am looking for. ..
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Links don't work for people not on your friends list.

Do you have and Carey Price rc's?
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

please send me a list/scans & prices of the 04-05 ITG Franchise stuff you have

thanks
    Hidden Content

No more TTM payments, so don't ask!

No Price other than Young Guns, Black Diamond, might have The Cup and ITG Signatures RC #/99

If you are on Facebook, friend me Neil Ellis Shafton

I have to delete all my prior files from years ago.
    I collect Hockey:Gretzky/Orr/Bourque/Beliveau/Plante/Bower/Sawchuk/Shore/Clancy/Smythe/Goalies/HOF'rs.
    I like graded vintage cards, authenticated HOF autograph member cut or index card, paper.
    Mainly looking to sell right now, trading if it is something I am looking for. ..

Have any habs from The Cup?
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Anything notable of Arturs Irbe?
    Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

Sorry, I might have an autographed ITG card I, and some game used, but not a whole lot of Irbe.

Not too much from the cup. I have some ITG stuff Plante/Richard/Boom Boom/Harvey/Worsley/Vachon/Beliveau/Morenz/Vezina/Hainsworth/Lalonde

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast