Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'd be interested in seeing what Mario Lemieux's you have. Thanks.
    I collect Red Sox, Bears, Penguins, Celtics, Brian Urlacher, Sidney Crosby and Mario Lemieux cards. Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (early stages). If you have a large Photobucket, please list what you have from my wants.
    My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I collect Hockey:Gretzky/Orr/Bourque/Beliveau/Plante/Bower/Sawchuk/Shore/Clancy/Smythe/Goalies/HOF'rs.
    I like graded vintage cards, authenticated HOF autograph member cut or index card, paper.
    Mainly looking to sell right now, trading if it is something I am looking for. ..
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I have found a few Crosby cards for you:

I collect Hockey:Gretzky/Orr/Bourque/Beliveau/Plante/Bower/Sawchuk/Shore/Clancy/Smythe/Goalies/HOF'rs.
    I like graded vintage cards, authenticated HOF autograph member cut or index card, paper.
    Mainly looking to sell right now, trading if it is something I am looking for. ..
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

sent you a friend requet on facebook, Spencer James Williams
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

Hello there would you happen to have any Zetterberg (02/03), Kovalchuk (01/02) and Kopitar (06/07) Rookie Year Auto's?
    PHOTOBUCKET:Hidden Content
    ZETTERBERG ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 18/22 = 82%
    KOVALCHUK ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 16/24 = 66%
    KOPITAR ROOKIE AUTO PROGRESS: 14/33 = 42%

Would you have any autos or patches of Jari Kurri or Grant Fuhr?
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Any Khabibulin cards?
    Nikolai Khabibulin-83.6%, Craig Andersson-87.8%, Adam Munro-80.8%
    SEND ME A WANT LIST OF WHO YOU COLLECT AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE. I HAVE OVER 350,000 DIFFERENT CARDS FULLY INVENTORIED

Do you happen to have a Stamkos, Giroux, or Ovechkin Sp authentic Future Watch Rookie Auto /999 of either of them? Let Me know Thanks
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

Interested in what you may still have of Vezina, Plante and Hainsworth, thanks, John
    buzzer67

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast