Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How close does this get me to the Heather O'reilly and Sinclair GU's? If at all.

what are you offering for them?
    Thanks
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

no problem. its a nice card, but Im trying to focus on autos only if I trade, so I will have to pass for now
    Thanks
    Ed

Gonna have to think about the picabo street
    I trade BV for BV and I sell/buy using SV..looking for olympic, historic relics, movie prop cards, celebrity cards and commemorative and manufactured patch cards. due to my job i can only mail on thursdays
    Hidden Content

no worries. id also trade for olympian autos, Harry Potter autos or EU, or WCW/NWO autos if you have any of those for trade

thanks
    Ed

no interest at all? Id hate to have to ebay these to get what Im looking for- any interest tonight?

anyone want to buy or trade?

trading, selling...any interest in these?

hard to believe no one needs anything here...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast