Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

Not sure what the price is online haven't checked as I don't break the cup but was in my LCS last week and he was taking pre-orders at $375 a box.

I wish I had LCS's around me like that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Why is everyone so stuck on this $500 per tin?!? I sure didn't pay that today.

In the US, a lot of places (like DA) haven't even listed preorders because they don't know how much they'll be getting according to my group break buddy. $500 is a lot to fork out for The Cup, especially with the rookie crop, especially before seeing it. We all know the rookies aren't selling the best, there's no way to hide it. Outside of the Nuge, the others have been lacking, which is a bit of a scare for something that the rookies rake in a ton of dough on. This could be a year where we see 2 or 3 or more of the /99s not reach box price within the first month. Also the supporting class of rookies isn't as strong as past years as well. The product which the rookies got high value this year was Titanium. Everything else it's kind of sucked. It's not that the rookies aren't good this year, it's just they aren't overhyped like past years. Landeskog, Johansen, Connolly, Hodgson, Greening and more are all high impact players, we just don't see as much hobby love for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I wish I had LCS's around me like that!

I wish I had the $375 to actually take him up on his Pre-Order prices, (anything pre-ordered he honors that price regardless of any last minute corporate price changes).

I just wish I could make it out there more than once a month as his prices are great, but at 75 miles each way I'm lucky to go once a month.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

I am getting 1 case for sure, but an option for a second. My price is $365 plus 13% HST per tin. Not sure where this $500 a tin is coming from.
    I have heard that Upper Deck arent releasing as many cases as in past years, so much like Upper Deck Series 2 from 10/11 the packs will be loaded!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I've got 8 cases coming... lol... I'm going crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chadley300's Items on eBay

[QUOTE=sjw241;12038660]I am getting 1 case for sure, but an option for a second. My price is $365 plus 13% HST per tin. Not sure where this $500 a tin is coming from.

The two US authorized dealers taking pre orders on their website have it at 499 and 509 per tin. Wish I was in Canada if it is only 365.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

I've got 8 cases coming... lol... I'm going crazy!

I want to be you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I'm having a hard time believing that price, u may want to double check with ur LCS.
    I am getting 1 case for sure, but an option for a second. My price is $365 plus 13% HST per tin. Not sure where this $500 a tin is coming from.
    I have heard that Upper Deck arent releasing as many cases as in past years, so much like Upper Deck Series 2 from 10/11 the packs will be loaded!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm having a hard time believing that price, u may want to double check with ur LCS.

I don't see why, like I posted above my LCS was at 375 his can very easily be 365.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramjak_sports's Items on eBay

Not sure what the price is online haven't checked as I don't break the cup but was in my LCS last week and he was taking pre-orders at $375 a box.

Really? Great price. I know that we are selling it for way less than the $500. It is the only price posted out there right now( In the USA). There is another at the $435 mark I saw (in Canada)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast