Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Cards starting to pop up on ebay. Ugh, what the heck have they done, the design on many cards look plain horrible this year. Limited Logos design is ruined, completely, and I held (all previous) the LL as one of the best looking set designs ever

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Thanks for doing this! Looks like 1 in 4 cases get /99 RC?
    Assuming six /99 RCs?

BANNED

Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country

I assume most of usa is awake now, and still no price at Dacard. This annoys me, are they waiting to see what others will take? Someone presumed if this year's Cup is more expensive, the cards will be too cause no one wants to lose that much money. Yeah, so much for that theory, prices are set way too low as usual on ebay, buyers see that, thus the market already set. Can't see it's more expensive that previous years. I do think that 1/1 plate auto with Nuge is set too cheap too (cheap is a relative word here). IF this really is a $500 product it's a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will find it hard to see how an average tin if the price will be around 500$ will give in the end.. just too much money on just 5 cards and of them 1 or 2 are base bards lol with no value.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country

Wow, after nagging him to death I got a reply from Brad (Dacard). It's released 1.00 pm, and hear this... box price? 560. 560. 560 do I need to repeat that? Suddenly the world feels like twilight zone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

Wow, after nagging him to death I got a reply from Brad (Dacard). It's released 1.00 pm, and hear this... box price? 560. 560. 560 do I need to repeat that? Suddenly the world feels like twilight zone.

Yikes...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

A 6 tin case was just posted on eBay => http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-12-Uppe...item460798b5eb

The BIN/BO price is $3,249.95 which is a $541.66 price per tin.

BANNED

Country

I would rather buy 2 primes and 2 boxes of ulitmate than a cup.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast