Contenders qb autos

Anyone selling or trading any contenders qb autos? If so let me know what you have and what you are asking for it. Not looking to pay more than eBay prices. Please provide scans or link to card/cards. Thanks
    Currently collecting Jake Locker, Sam Bradford and Arian Foster

Hidden Content

Bump

Hidden Content

Ttt

Hidden Content

have a TJ yates contenders can do 9.50Dlvd on it
    AJ Green ,Julio Jones,Dalton, Stafford, Arian Foster, Flacco,Megatron, AP, Locker,E. Manning,Rivers, Ponder, Lamar Miller ,Josh Gordon, M Ryan, Tannehill, Russell Wilson,,Cam Newton, Bradford, Justin Blackmon, Luck, RGIII

Hidden Content

I noticed you had a gabbert on your trade list also. How much for the Yates and the gabbert?

Hidden Content

dont really wanna sell that gabbert...would sell the prime but not the contenders...im a fan of him and blackmon this year...

lmk what you wanna do with the yates or anything else on there you may have seen
    AJ Green ,Julio Jones,Dalton, Stafford, Arian Foster, Flacco,Megatron, AP, Locker,E. Manning,Rivers, Ponder, Lamar Miller ,Josh Gordon, M Ryan, Tannehill, Russell Wilson,,Cam Newton, Bradford, Justin Blackmon, Luck, RGIII

Hidden Content

Bump

Hidden Content

I take it thats a no for the yates?

Hidden Content

Sorry i haven't gotten back to you sooner. Been really busy with work and the kids. I'll pass on the Yates. Have a good day

Hidden Content