Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Michigan Wolverines Football Thread

A member on here from the green and white camp lately suggested that we should start our own thread to talk about Michigan football. So I thought Iíd do just that.

Concerning yesterdayís game: Denard looked pretty good (208 yards and 2 TDs passing, 218 yards and 2 TDs rushing) and itís good to have the first W in the books. Of course the game should have probably been less close than it actually was, but before predicting doom for Michiganís D because of the way Air Force was able to move the ball on the ground, one should keep in mind that the defense is neither laid out to, nor used to defending the triple option and that this type of offense will always get itís yards. UMass next week won't be a real challenge for the D. But it'll be interesting to see how they fare against the Irish the week after that.
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS LINEBACKERS

Nice game yesterday, albeit against an admittedly overmatched opponent. Denard looked pretty good again and put up nice stats throwing for 291 yards and 3 TDs and rushing for 106 with 1 TD although playing only for three quarters. I'm really looking foreward to the game against ND next week.

BTW: Seeing Alabama dismantle Arkansas 52-0 really made me feel a little less bad about the 14-41 loss to them. Man, what a great defense!
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Really wish they would of put in Bellamy earlier in the game against UMass
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

What an ugly game yesterday! You can't expect to win against anyone if you turn the ball over six times. How the heck were we still in the game up until the final minutes?!
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Impressive performance by Denard Robinson.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Impressive performance by Denard Robinson.
    Impressive performance by MSU too, nearly dropping one to a winless MAC-team.
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Porbeagle View Post
    You nearly dropped to Air Force...
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Thanks, see you next month!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by mugatu471 View Post
    You nearly dropped to Air Force...
    And you got blown out by ND by more than two scores while we were still in the game until the end despite the turnovers...
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

And you got blown out by ND by more than two scores while we were still in the game until the end despite the turnovers...
    Wow. While neither team played well, it's stupid to compare scores as it literally means nothing. Anyways, who was the team that turned it over 6 times? Good to see the Michigan RBs throw as well as Denard does...
    Michigan State >>> University of Michigan

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast