Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Slow day at work?

We're deeply flattered that you frequent our Michigan thread so much. Maybe we should analyze the typical "that team up North" comment that Buckeye fans use to refer to Michigan. Do you guys not know that there are hundreds of "teams up North" and maybe you should specify which team is "that" team? Bowling Green? Toledo? Cleveland State? Please enlighten us as to how your dig on our team is any less ignorant than our dig on your team.
    Made my point...thx
    You are a team and up north, correct? On the other hand there is an Ohio school. So I guess you are really concerned about OU. Good luck against the Bobcats!!!!!!
    Last edited by sanfran22; 11-20-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    Made my point...thx
    Anytime, my friend from "that team down South."

Edit: I guess since you edited yours after I quoted then I'll edit mine too. Find me where Hoke ever calls them "Ohio University" or "University of Ohio" or anything of the like. He calls them "Ohio." Is the team not in Ohio? Why can he not refer to the state that your university is located in yet you can refer to the cardinal direction that our school is located in relation to yours? How is one better than the other?

You have a fabulous day!

Last edited by rchurchward; 11-20-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Let's be real,

"The team up north" and "Ohio" are both silly.

However, I did enjoy the humor from College Basketball for matching Michigan with Ohio in the tournament last year.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Anytime, my friend from "that team down South."

Edit: I guess since you edited yours after I quoted then I'll edit mine too. Find me where Hoke ever calls them "Ohio University" or "University of Ohio" or anything of the like. He calls them "Ohio." Is the team not in Ohio? Why can he not refer to the state that your university is located in yet you can refer to the cardinal direction that our school is located in relation to yours? How is one better than the other?

You have a fabulous day!

Lol, because Ohio is what that school is called. In no way is OSU called Ohio. It's really not that difficult. Nice pic of boss hogg by the way...
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Let's be real,

"The team up north" and "Ohio" are both silly.

However, I did enjoy the humor from College Basketball for matching Michigan with Ohio in the tournament last year.
    Kinda ironic, I agree. They probably were just trying to let them know that Ohio does exist and it's not who they think it is.....
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    Lol, because Ohio is what that school is called. In no way is OSU called Ohio. It's really not that difficult. Nice pic of boss hogg by the way...
    Thanks! Google images is a useful tool.

Why don't you head to the Football Chat and create a thread for your own team. Then we can come in there and troll around and make arguments about silly things.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!

Anyone care to talk Michigan, THIS IS MICHIGAN, football?

Don't the Buckeye$ have their own thread? :-)

Thanks! Google images is a useful tool.

Why don't you head to the Football Chat and create a thread for your own team. Then we can come in there and troll around and make arguments about silly things.
    Don't bring up "Ohio" if you don't want to hear about it.......No need to make a thread, team speaks for itself.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by smejus57 View Post
    Anyone care to talk Michigan, THIS IS MICHIGAN, football?

Don't the Buckeye$ have their own thread? :-)
    They did, but they traded it away for some tattoos.

They did, but they traded it away for some tattoos.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast