Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Well, can't expect to win if you turn the ball over 4 times...

good game michigan.....

just not good enough...

really surprised that they didnt play robinson more in the 2nd half...he was killing us in the first half.....
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    Lol, I'm not, but you may be......
    SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!!!!
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysrgr8 View Post
    good game michigan.....

just not good enough...

really surprised that they didnt play robinson more in the 2nd half...he was killing us in the first half.....
    Yeah, that was a crazy game. OSU pretty much stoned everything they were trying to do in the second half. I was kinda shocked they didn't use Robinson that much, but he was ineffective in the second. I heard something on the radio about a possible injury.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Took this picture on my way down the steps leaving the game...

Had a blast at the game...seen The Game five times and the Bucks are 5-0 in those games! Froze my butt off, but was a heckuva win. Nice to see some relevancy return to the rivalry!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

good game michigan.....

just not good enough...

Good game indeed.

Yeah, I didn't understand either why they almost completely abandoned the running game with Robinson in the second half. They tried running it a couple of times straight through the middle, which was pretty stupid considering that those kind of running plays were the only ones OSU has been able to effectively stop. Why the hell didn't they run the ball more over the outside, where OSU really struggled stopping Robinson? Very strange playcalling.

You have to give the buckeyes some credit for somehow finding ways to stumble to an undefeated season with that mediocre or at best decent team. Very good coaching, but also a little bit of luck and the fact that they played the softest schedule imaginable had a big part in that.

well i dont think a soft schedule had anything to do with it....the fact that they were under suspension took away from other teams wanting to play them....but then again they beat everyone in the big 10....so i guess no matter what the schedule was we are still the best team in the big 10
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

....but then again they beat everyone in the big 10....so i guess no matter what the schedule was we are still the best team in the big 10
    I think now you could at least make an argument for that. Would have been nice to see a rematch vs Nebraska in the title game though. The Huskers weren't their usual self when they played you guys and IMO it's them who are the best team in the Big Ten this year. Plus having a third place 7-5 Wisconsin-team play for the championship is just ridiculous.

yeah i have to agree with you on that...its a shame they are under suspension but next year will be interesting...

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast