Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Just had another look at the stats and at some gamefilm: Denard Robinson had only 4 carries after the half! This is unacceptable! Very poor job by Borges in the second half! Uninspired, predictable and often just plain stupid playcalling!
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS LINEBACKERS

My favorite image from the game...that sack by Boren changed the whole flow of momentum. If anyone can resize this to 8x10 size for me, I'll love you forever.

Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

My favorite image:

collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Is it too late to change my mind?

Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    Is it too late to change my mind?

Very nice. You can probably get some great tattoos for those...
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Porbeagle View Post
    Very nice. You can probably get some great tattoos for those...
    You Michigan fans sure are creative...I haven't heard that one before.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    You Michigan fans sure are creative...I haven't heard that one before.
    Hey now. They're allowed to bring that up constantly.....remember, Michigan is a squeaky clean program!

lolololol
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Is that not a valid point? All I've seen for the last week is Michigan fans acting in disgust that the Ohio State fans could cheer Jim Tressel, or the silly tattoo comments, however, your fanbase still LOVES the fab 5, right? They also cheered on Michigan Basketball despite the fact it's history was almost completely wiped out through the 90s. Can't have it both way and call them (well, imply) they're trolls.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Is that not a valid point? All I've seen for the last week is Michigan fans acting in disgust that the Ohio State fans could cheer Jim Tressel, or the silly tattoo comments, however, your fanbase still LOVES the fab 5, right? They also cheered on Michigan Basketball despite the fact it's history was almost completely wiped out through the 90s. Can't have it both way and call them (well, imply) they're trolls.
    Dan, it's not the point that I'm arguing. Yes, I get that the Fab Five wasn't clean. I would never claim that they were nor would I ever idolize them (mostly because I hate basketball). I know it wasn't just them and the school and the boosters were involved in some capacity, I have no worries admitting that or accepting that. I grew up with this rivalry so I know how it can be. I've lived it for 27 years now. What gets annoying are those who just pop on in to make some smart remark about how we lost or something like that. I mean, where have you been all year? Why can't you go make your own brag thread and talk your stuff in there? It's like my 20 friends from back home that texted me yesterday as soon as the game was over. "Oh, life is great thanks for asking. Wait, you don't care about life, you just wanna rub it in my face that my team lost to a favored, undefeated, home team? So nice to talk to you..." Did I hear from them for the last 365 days? Nope. In that instance, it gets pretty annoying. My best friend and I talk everyday and he's a HUGE Buckeye fan. He calls me and rags me all the time. He gave me a call yesterday to talk about the game after it was over. Does it bother me? Not at all.

I mean, if you're (not you, Dan) going to make a life out of just trolling around people's threads and commenting where it benefits you, just go away.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast