Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 212
  1. #61
    I don't know about you guys but I LOVE following Michigan football recruiting. Wake up this morning to find out that Michigan has recruit #2 for the 2014 season. Denzel Ward, a 6'8", 290 pound offensive tackle was at the UM/MSU game and committed shortly after it. He's not ranked by Scouts or Rivals but appears to be on track for a 4-star rating out of the gate.

    Did anyone see the story last week of the prep football star Michael Ferns who pulled up short at the goal line so his teammate who's father had just died could score a TD? Yeah, Michael Ferns is a RB/LB committ for the Michigan 2014 team. It'll be great to have guys with this character coming to the program. Coach Hoke is doing an amazing job building the program back up.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Porbeagle View Post
    LOL, so when you say MSU's offense just stinks that is not an excuse, but when Michigan fans said the same thing about their defense under RR it is? Anyone for a double standard??
    No, it's not an excuse, the offense sucks and they aren't a better team than Michigan this year. It's rather clear, MSU didn't lose because of the refs, or lose because they 'ran out of time', they lost because they weren't good enough to win.

    Now since I set it straight, I am gone from here, if you like others want to try and bait though, you'll have to do it on a thread that I'll be posting on, because I won't post on here any longer (again), because I don't want to be a hypocrite.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  3. #63
    Bye bye little bro.

    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  4. #64
    Ferns seems to be a class act. Not to often you see that type of play, especially with the "me first" attitude of players. AND he's from Ohio!

    Anyone else think its time Jake Ryan starts to get some pub? He's been lights out this year.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by smejus57 View Post
    Ferns seems to be a class act. Not to often you see that type of play, especially with the "me first" attitude of players. AND he's from Ohio!

    Anyone else think its time Jake Ryan starts to get some pub? He's been lights out this year.
    I agree on the Jake Ryan comment. It's exciting to see that he's just a sophomore. Hopefully he stays around for at least one more year and helps make that D dominant again.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

  6. #66
    The kicking game has now officially done a complete 180 degree turn around from what it was 2 years ago when you wouldnt even bother watching cause it was going to be missed.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    I agree on the Jake Ryan comment. It's exciting to see that he's just a sophomore. Hopefully he stays around for at least one more year and helps make that D dominant again.
    Agreed! It's really exciting to watch Ryan make play, after play, after play! He's becoming a real difference-maker and could be a candidate for all Big Ten.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    The kicking game has now officially done a complete 180 degree turn around from what it was 2 years ago when you wouldnt even bother watching cause it was going to be missed.
    Agreed again! It's so good to have a kicking game to rely on again. And I feel pretty happy for Brendan Gibbons. That year under RR where he missed more than half of his FGs must have been pretty rough for him. It's great to see him overcome that and become a pretty reliable kicker.
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS LINEBACKERS

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Porbeagle View Post


    Agreed again! It's so good to have a kicking game to rely on again. And I feel pretty happy for Brendan Gibbons. That year under RR where he missed more than half of his FGs must have been pretty rough for him. It's great to see him overcome that and become a pretty reliable kicker.
    Without looking it up I believe that year as a team they made less than 5 FG's the whole year almost done last in Division 1 and didnt even really bother trying towards the end
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

  9. #69
    Well, yesterday's game illustrated two things: It showed you again that Michigan's defense is pretty darn good (keeping the team in the game until halfway into the fourth quarter despite getting no help whatsoever by it's offense) and it really showed you what you've got in Denard Robinson. He may struggle mightily in the passing game at times, but there's no player that forces the opposing defense's hand like him. When he came out, it was a totally different Nebraska defense.

    Seeing Bellomy miss wide open receivers time and time again and struggle to complete even the easiest passes was definitely frustrating. But I think you have to cut him some slack, him being a redshirt freshman with almost no game experience, playing in a hostile environment and against a pretty decent defense. But I don't understand why the coaching staff didn't react to the problems of the offense. After having seen Bellomy play for a quarter it was pretty obvious that he wasn't up to the task and would not be able to get anything going on offense. So why not let Devin Gardner play quarterback in the fourth quarter? At that point, you were still only trailing by a TD. And Gardner would have definitely given you a better chance at getting back into the game - if only by him beeing apretty good runner himself and thus forcing the defense to not blitz on every down like they did against Bellomy.
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS LINEBACKERS

  10. #70
    so now we can finally agree that ohio state is the best team in the big 10.......thanks michigan
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •