Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    i give up,

good luck with the rest of the season...
    Last edited by cowboysrgr8; 10-29-2012 at 01:35 PM.
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

Well, after the offense had some problems at first, they got it going pretty good and Michigan dominated the Gophers for three quarters.

Devin Gardner turned in a really impressive performance (12 of 18 for 234 yards and 2 TDs), replacing the injured Denard Robinson. Of course, this again raises the question why Gardner wasn't put into the game last week instead of the struggling freshman QB Bellomy. Now we are left with the stale feeling that the game against the Huskers would have probably turned out differently with Gardner at QB.

The defense had a great game yesterday again and there's no question that it's one of the best, if not the best, in the Big Ten. Jake Ryan has been lights out again and is really making a strong case for all conference honors. I'm really impressed with the job Greg Mattison is doing and how he's been able to elevate the play of this defense.
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS LINEBACKERS

Gardner > Robinson, as far as being a QB goes, and it's not really close.
    Last edited by gladdyontherise; 11-10-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Gardner > Robinson, as far as being a QB goes, and it's not really close.
    Agreed!
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Definitely agree with you, Dan. I've believed for years that Denard's true talent would be better suited somewhere as a slot WR or kick returner.

Amazing game today. My heart was racing! Gardner played well again. Truth be told, I hope he's out there next week against Iowa. The D was suspect for a good portion of the game but showed up big when it really mattered in the end. Kenny Demens is a beast and Will Campbell has finally found himself (about time!). I know this was a huge weekend for recruiting as several big name prospects were in town. Hopefully they decided to commit after witnessing a classic Michigan win.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

A great physical and hard-faught football game! The defense struggled quite a bit with the option attack. But what a great stand in the end!

Gardner played great indeed. I think I've not been as comfortable with a Michigan-QB throwing the football since the Chad Henne days. It's exciting to know that he'll be back next season running the offense.
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Penn State is leading Nebraska 20-6 at the half... Go PSU!!
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Definitely agree with you, Dan. I've believed for years that Denard's true talent would be better suited somewhere as a slot WR or kick returner.

Amazing game today. My heart was racing! Gardner played well again. Truth be told, I hope he's out there next week against Iowa. The D was suspect for a good portion of the game but showed up big when it really mattered in the end. Kenny Demens is a beast and Will Campbell has finally found himself (about time!). I know this was a huge weekend for recruiting as several big name prospects were in town. Hopefully they decided to commit after witnessing a classic Michigan win.
    I've believed for years he was overrated http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ghlight=denard

As a fan of neither team, I enjoyed the game, it was exciting, but I felt bad for Northwestern, because only they can lose a game like that. On the hail mary by Gardner at the end of the 4th, the defender made the right play trying to swat the ball away, it just completely backfired.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by Porbeagle View Post
    Penn State is leading Nebraska 20-6 at the half... Go PSU!!
    Freakin' Cornhuskers.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Freakin' Cornhuskers.
    Yep, PSU managed to blow a 2 TD lead. So our hopes lie with Iowa or, dare I say it, Minnesota...
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast