Thick toploader question, Exquisite, Shadowbox, Booklet cards

Hey SCF, I recently got some cards in that I want to sell on the bay that I don't have toploaders thick enough for. I was wondering what size should I get for 2012 Exquisite base card size. Also I have an Exquisite shadowbox card that is about the same size as some booklet cards I have. What size (if there are any big enough) of toploader would fit the shadowbox and closed booklet cards?

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

hey brother, try the 180pt top loaders. They will be able to handle those extra thick cards.

Agreed, I use 180 pt for exquisite

Not sure of the size but I acquired a magnetic thick case for my jerry rice exquisite dimensions card. It's about as thick as it get gets so they're out there albeit a bit pricey

Quote Originally Posted by VLADDADDY View Post
    Not sure of the size but I acquired a magnetic thick case for my jerry rice exquisite dimensions card. It's about as thick as it get gets so they're out there albeit a bit pricey
    Do not use magnetic cases. The card moves around in there and hits the sides thus hurting the edges. Try a 180 pt toploader with a team bag over it.