Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Dan, it's not the point that I'm arguing. Yes, I get that the Fab Five wasn't clean. I would never claim that they were nor would I ever idolize them (mostly because I hate basketball). I know it wasn't just them and the school and the boosters were involved in some capacity, I have no worries admitting that or accepting that. I grew up with this rivalry so I know how it can be. I've lived it for 27 years now. What gets annoying are those who just pop on in to make some smart remark about how we lost or something like that. I mean, where have you been all year? Why can't you go make your own brag thread and talk your stuff in there? It's like my 20 friends from back home that texted me yesterday as soon as the game was over. "Oh, life is great thanks for asking. Wait, you don't care about life, you just wanna rub it in my face that my team lost to a favored, undefeated, home team? So nice to talk to you..." Did I hear from them for the last 365 days? Nope. In that instance, it gets pretty annoying. My best friend and I talk everyday and he's a HUGE Buckeye fan. He calls me and rags me all the time. He gave me a call yesterday to talk about the game after it was over. Does it bother me? Not at all.

I mean, if you're (not you, Dan) going to make a life out of just trolling around people's threads and commenting where it benefits you, just go away.
    Fair enough, and all I would say is the 2nd half of Michigan's offense looked like a game plan that MSU has had all year with Dan Roushar (who is beyond awful). I thought they needed to quit pulling Gardner out of the game, and when you put in Robinson, leave Gardner on the field, because OSU figured out there was NO chance Robinson was throwing the ball.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Fair enough, and all I would say is the 2nd half of Michigan's offense looked like a game plan that MSU has had all year with Dan Roushar (who is beyond awful). I thought they needed to quit pulling Gardner out of the game, and when you put in Robinson, leave Gardner on the field, because OSU figured out there was NO chance Robinson was throwing the ball.
    Yes it was a tale of two game plans. 1st half was brilliance. 2nd half was ignorance. Why take away your best weapon? It doesn't make sense. It was awfully frustrating as a Michigan fan. They saw last week and in the 1st half how it can work with both of them on the field so why not roll with it all second half? I don't get it. I am proud of the defense, however. They stood tough on several occasions and I'm happy to see how it has progressed since 2 years ago.

For now, I look forward to next year. Our offensive roster looks pretty potent with Gardner back as a SR, Toussaint back as a SR, Gallon back as a SR, Dileo back as a SR, Funchess will only be a SO, and the recruiting class is top 5 in the nation.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    For now, I look forward to next year. Our offensive roster looks pretty potent with Gardner back as a SR, Toussaint back as a SR, Gallon back as a SR, Dileo back as a SR, Funchess will only be a SO, and the recruiting class is top 5 in the nation.
    You're absolutely right. I think Michigan fans can really look forward to next year. Having Gardner back as starting QB will hugely benefit the passing game. And this will consequently benefit the running game. I expect Toussaint to get back to his form of 2011 and provide an effective one-two punch with Rawls. And the defense will be stout again with most of the starters returning. It'll also be really good to have Blake Countess back from injury. IMO he is by far Michigan's best DB and even without him the Wolverines had one of the best passing defenses in the country this year. Plus, as you said, the incoming recruiting class looks really promising as well.
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS LINEBACKERS

For the first time in quite a few years, the game on Saturday felt like a big rivalry...you could feel the hatred and competitiveness between the two teams. And, boy, has that been missed...

369 days!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    For the first time in quite a few years, the game on Saturday felt like a big rivalry...you could feel the hatred and competitiveness between the two teams. And, boy, has that been missed...

369 days!

well said...very good game
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

Well, less than two hours until the game against SC. Here's hoping it'll be less like the last Bowl matchup with the SEC - that horrid 2011 Gator Bowl - and more like this one:
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Loved that flashback. Tebow didn't know what hit him that game.

Looking forward to see how Denard is utilized in his last college career game. Go Blue!
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Not the greatest of starts for the Big Ten today...Michigan or Nebraska.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    Not the greatest of starts for the Big Ten today...Michigan or Nebraska.
    Well, it was really only two big plays by SC: a punt return TD and a long TD pass. So I'm not too worried yet. Michigan's O has been able to move the ball and apart from that one play, the D has held up pretty well so far.
    collecting:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

After one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life, that hit by Clowney was NASTY.

Pretty entertaining game thus far, though.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast