Sara Jean Underwood Collection

I am looking for other cards of her.. I only have 1 card of her and 1 framed set

IMG_7093.jpg Front /125
    IMG_7094.jpg back

So here is the story on this. Sara did an autograph signing so I got one of her photos signed, and the bottom picture is her signing the pictures. Both are 8x10 photos that I had matted into a custom frame. One of my favorite pieces.

542188_632324180834_662021488_n.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of the two things I have of Sara, or let me know if you have any of her cards for trade or anything...Thanks everyone!
    Collecting GAME USED AND AUTOS ONLY!!!!
    Hockey: Crosby/Neal/Malkin/Fleury in that order....

I don't have any, but nice start to the collection man!

cool, I sent out in the mail to her to get her something signed too

Very cute pic of her...Did u send that or did she send u that? Was wondering if there was any way i could get one too lol

UOTE=duwal;12044058]cool, I sent out in the mail to her to get her something signed too

[/QUOTE]

I got a daizy dukes inscriptions 13/25 if interested

DSC_0192.jpg

as promised here are the images of the card
    selling around $150 everywhere else
    i can sell to you for $100 delivered to the US if interested
    cheers
    rob

Quote Originally Posted by PittPens8771 View Post
    Very cute pic of her...Did u send that or did she send u that? Was wondering if there was any way i could get one too lol

this is one that she provided when I sent in a request to the G4 address. I sent out a couple of Benchwarmer base cards out as well a week or two back so will see if they come back signed as well

Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    this is one that she provided when I sent in a request to the G4 address. I sent out a couple of Benchwarmer base cards out as well a week or two back so will see if they come back signed as well

What address did you use? and what did u say so that she sent that pic to you?