2010 Press Pass Purple's

Were the Rookie Rounder's made in the 2010 Press Pass Purple set? I've never seen the Keselowski, and I've talked to some of his other collectors and they haven't seen it either.

Did a check on eBay for the other drivers in that subset and couldn't find them either.

Let me know what you come up with!
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

Well, they are on Press Pass' checklist for the release as it goes up to 81 for Purple. So, until there is confirmation otherwise, I would say that they do exist.
    Try. It is better to settle for an "Oh well." than a "What if?" for anything!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Darin wanted to give an update. Got off the phone with Press Pass about an hour ago. They said the Purple's did not come up in their computers for this set. They are checking with the project manager and will get back to me shortly via email.
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

OK. Let me know what you find out.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Well, I just got an email back from the Press Pass Product Manager after asking about these. I was told that he didn't see anything in the notes to indicate that they weren't made, and that the Product Manager at the time is no longer with Press Pass. I was also told that he would keep a lookout for those cards and let me know if he comes across any.

This may not be much help to you at this time, but I just wanted to let you know what I heard back.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content