Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

psa 10 kevin love topps chrome youthquake refractor auto /3

card is #ed 25/30 not out of 3 shoot me a reasonable offer and this card might be yours
    Last edited by WYTMKE; 09-15-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

bump
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

up

pm sent

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(35)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    CMB as well.
    Looking for Kevin Love - UD Black Gold, SPA, and Exquisite (RPA, Noble Nameplates, Limited Logos) rookie year patch autos
    My bucket - always in progress: Hidden Content

up

up

up

I'll give you the doller bill I just pulled out of the dryer for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast