Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ok I'm gonna try to revive this thread...base cards galore, lets get them gone !!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

mark sanchez
    jeremy kerley
    stephen hill
    cj spiller
    Buying Stephen Strasburg and Mark Sanchez RC/Autos/#/Refractors/Base Pm Me

Hey, I know Sanchez plays for Jets, and Spiller for the Bills, who do Kerley and Hill play for? Hill for the Jets? Kerley I just cant think of, PLMK!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

nyjets - Here is a count of the cards I have of the players you asked about, lmk what team kerley plays for

mark sanchez - 14
    jeremy kerley - LMK what team
    stephen hill - (2) 2012 Topps Stephen Hill RC #115
    cj spiller - 5
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dpono22 View Post
    nyjets - Here is a count of the cards I have of the players you asked about, lmk what team kerley plays for

mark sanchez - 14
    jeremy kerley - LMK what team
    cj spiller - 5
    jets reciever
    Buying Stephen Strasburg and Mark Sanchez RC/Autos/#/Refractors/Base Pm Me

LMK if interested in the lot, its 19 base cards of Sanchez and Spiller, and 4 RC's two each of Hill & Kerley, for 20ish cards to Canada I am thinking $7.00 dlvd, plmk!

mark sanchez - 14 BASE
    cj spiller - 5 BASE
    jeremy kerley - no base of Kerley but I have these two RC's

2011 Topps Platinum 'Xfractor' Jeremy Kerley RC #16
    2011 Topps Prime 'retail' Jeremy Kerley RC #127
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

stevie johnson?
    ~Collecting Stevie Johnson!, Andrew Quarless, David Clowney, and Luke Jackson (Texas Rangers Pitcher)

Hidden Content

AllSet24 - I only came up with 8 Stevie Johnson base but lmk if interested

PlatinumPlus502 - If I counted correctly I have 146 Bears base
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Okay, curious as to the years you have. Is it like early 90's pro set crap stuff or is it modern, current and semi current bears? And both ways, what kind of price dlvd? Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast