Super Huge Rookie & Insert Lot!! Scan Very Heavy!

Each card is .50 cents each and a $2.00 shipping charge added for the cards. that is a steal at that price. alot of them are serial #'d... just ask and i will give you the numbering if there is any.....

Right now the lot can be yours for $90 dlvd....

Every card will come in penny sleeve and toploader.....

tons of them are serial numbered. post any questions that you might have...

ALL CARDS HAVE BEEN SOLD......
    Last edited by Sports Showcase; 09-14-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

changed the format on this....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

sold a bunch and loaded a bunch.....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

lets get these gone.. some great deals in there...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

lets keep moving these..... want them gone...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

sold some... updated...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Total on the 3 finest Helu cards, the 3 Finest Cousins, the finest Foles, and the 2 andy daltons. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy03 View Post
    Total on the 3 finest Helu cards, the 3 Finest Cousins, the finest Foles, and the 2 andy daltons. Thank you.

transaction posted. thanks...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

loaded more for the morning crew...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

all cards have been sold, this transaction can be closed....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content