Buying Ray Bourque /10 or less only

Back again. This time...I am only looking for Ray Bourque things /10 or less. No ITG please.

Only /10 or less. ONLY

Ive bought a ton on here recently, lets dance.

Moose

2. Wata Photo
    bump....only other thing I will consider other than /10 Bourque is, pre 2002 stuff of him like UD exclusives /100, spx spectrums, standing ovations, etc. BAP emerals, you get the drift.

on the auto front...the 00-01 ultimate memorabilia auto of him /90 is pretty much my main focus right now. any other limited auto from pre 2002 too gets my attention, including any McDonalds issues. Look I dont f** around with haggling. I buy. Period. Let me know if you have anything...will also consider arare Pavol Demitra stuff..autos especially.

I have a stick signed with 6u others cert by jsa of him?

who are the six others?
    definitely interested....[

QUOTE=Danols1;12489335]I have a stick signed with 6u others cert by jsa of him?[/QUOTE]

Its a bob Kelly official stick used autos are nob Kelly kirk Muller don beaupre and 4 hof ray bourque of course Scott Stevens mark messier and my main man Mario lemieux

Spenceloa.com cert number x30728 look it up

wow, have to pass on that, not because I dont want it, but that would be, with Lemieux, way more than I copuld offer you...as I really only collect cardsa of Bourque at this point.
    Plus, you should keep that buddy...cripes, a lemieux signed stick?

Quote Originally Posted by Danols1 View Post
    Its a bob Kelly official stick used autos are nob Kelly kirk Muller don beaupre and 4 hof ray bourque of course Scott Stevens mark messier and my main man Mario lemieux