Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shadow Boxes and Cases on sale at michaels

Hey guys,

Frames, Shadowboxes, Cases, Display Cases for bats balls and helmets are all 50% off at Michaels right now, and they accept competitors coupons from joann fabric and other stores.

Stack up the coupons.

I got two bat cases and some acrylic paint for 62 after taxes, and the paint as 14.99 itself.

Good Luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

I saw this sale too. They had jersey-sized shadow boxes for $29.99 marked down from $99.99.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you doing this by using the 50% one item coupon?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you doing this by using the 50% one item coupon?

Nope, already in store 50% automatically. Some Cashiers have access to a 15% off coupon that can stack if you ask nicely, but other coupons stack too as long as it doesn't say regular price.

For instance, 20% off your entire purchase. Or a 15% off coupon from Joann Fabrics works since they stack coupons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the "jersey size" boxes are only 24x30 though right? Pretty small for a jersey in my opinion... good deal though

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I believe they were, but it depends how you are displaying them. Fold the sleeve over, fold the bottom tail a bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can also pull up coupons on your smart phone from Michael's website and they can scan your phone.