Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    AWESOME cards! Thats a GREAT PC! And congrats on hitting the 500 mark! I just hit 150+ on my Campy PC and thought I was doing good. LOL

And yes, the new Photobucket is terrible! I switched back to the old view and haven't had any trouble with it at all. Pretty typical for a company to take a useful product and make it useless. It must be run by Microsoft (Windows 8 anyone?).
    Looking for all Roy Campanella cards: base, inserts, GU, anything I don't have is fair game.

Thanks, you guys. I appreciate the kind words.

Today I want to show off those game used gloves I framed in a shadow box.
    I did what I'd read to do and cut out cardboard fingers, wrapped them in gauze to stuff the gloves and used clean magnets to hold the gloves in place. With the matting and Marquee card I'm pretty happy with the display. I also bought a 2012 All Star Votto Jersey that I'd wanted to put behind the gloves in the frame (and I may still do that 'cause I bet the blue background would look good), but at the moment I'm debating whether or not to just put the jersey in a seperate frame.
    Anyways, here's the display. Everybody's welcome to let me konw what you think. If you think it's bland I can take criticism. lol

and here's a few pickups:

2012 Triple Threads Sapphire Unity Patch, 1/3

012 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor, 13/25.

2010 Finest Gold Refractor, /50

2012 Five Star, /80

2012 Five Star Jumbo Relic, /92

2012 Topps Update Gold Parallel Relic, /50
    Joey Votto can run faster, jump higher, dive deeper, stay under longer, come up dryer and whip his weight in wildcats while gettin' kicked every fifteen minutes by a Zebra.

Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Joey Votto, 2009 Topps Unique Jumbo Patch Auto 2/15

Joey Votto, 2012 Triple Threads All Star Triple Patch Relic 1/1

2011 Prime Cuts /5

That's about it on the cards. Been kinda slow, plus outta nowhere his auctions are ending too high so I'm going in another direction for the moment.
    Here's two items from 2012 that I intend to add behind my 2012 GU batting gloves in the shadow box above:

And here's my new team signed bat from 2007 that I absolutely love:

Has about 20 signatures from 2007 Reds Spring Training including Griffey Jr., Hamilton, and Votto.
    I'll swap the pictures for better ones when I can.
    *Also* all that sunlight is not the norm. The room is kept blacked out for the most part and I only opened the window for the pictures. So no worries there.
    Last edited by Livin_OK; 01-16-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Joey Votto can run faster, jump higher, dive deeper, stay under longer, come up dryer and whip his weight in wildcats while gettin' kicked every fifteen minutes by a Zebra.

Man your Votto PC is awesome. I love the Bat and Gloves.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please send me a PM if you want to know about any of my cards or any questions at all.I forget to check my post on follow up so please PM me.

Really dig the Votto collection !!
    Always looking for Reds prospects and Ted Kluszewski !!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    love the votto PC
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Thanks, you guys. I appreciate that.

About a week ago I made a list of cards I hoped to find in 2013. So far I've only listed maybe 10 cards on it, but like two days after writing it I found a card from the list and was able to pick it up.

It's a 2010 Topps Sterling Booklet dual auto & patch /relic of Votto and Larry Walker /10.

Tough to get a good picture of, but it's beautiful in person.
    Last edited by Livin_OK; 02-24-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Typos

Wow that is what you call a SWEET PC!!! I love the 2012 Triple threads Sapphire unity patch.
    My main PC Players: LUKE HOCHEVAR AND LOGAN MORRISON
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    Interested in older Royals also like: George Brett, Frank White, Bo Jackson, Brett Saberhagen

Tons of GREAT stuff! Have you updated the shadow box yet?

Thanks you guys!
    yeah, I added the stuff to my shadow box. Though I'm not sure how happy I am with the way it looks now. I may change it up later, maybe off center his face out from between the gloves.

While I'm posting I'll show off this dream-come-true:
    Last edited by Livin_OK; 05-06-2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: reconnected image links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast