Thread: PC Question

PC Question

So Im kind of new to card collecting and had a question. Im trying to PC Alex Smith (QB) and i am starting with trying to get every RC of his.. I was wondering if there was a website or something that could have a list/checklist of every one of his cards or Rookie cards.

Thanks for any help, Dilon
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

My Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    You can use the Inventory Manager feature to search for Alexa Smith and see what you get for results. Make sure to check the 'RC' option. I did that with Aaron Rodgers and it yielded 44 results. I am not sure how accurate the database is though.
    Sports enthusiast. Green Bay Packer and Milwaukee Brewer fan.
    “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing.” - Vince Lombardi
    Fan of Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Braun, and Clayton Kershaw - Kid K!
    Bucket, everything always for sale/trade Hidden Content

^^^^ What he said. Otherwise Beckett has a similar function, I believe, that could be used to cross check. I've looked at a few of my PC guys, and I know there are tons of rookies for MJD, but they don't all show up on the searches. I think it only counts cards that are not autos or game used cards. There are numerous new players that have upwards of 700 cards in their rookie season, but not all are considered true rookie cards.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    ^^^^ What he said. Otherwise Beckett has a similar function, I believe, that could be used to cross check. I've looked at a few of my PC guys, and I know there are tons of rookies for MJD, but they don't all show up on the searches. I think it only counts cards that are not autos or game used cards. There are numerous new players that have upwards of 700 cards in their rookie season, but not all are considered true rookie cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by 74Razor View Post
    You can use the Inventory Manager feature to search for Alexa Smith and see what you get for results. Make sure to check the 'RC' option. I did that with Aaron Rodgers and it yielded 44 results. I am not sure how accurate the database is though.
    Thanks for the help guys really appreciate it! Anybody else got any other suggestions?
    I Like: Russell Wilson, 49ers, Alfred Morris.

My Bucket: Hidden Content

I use both the Beckett list and the SCF list. I still find cards that aren't on either list and a few that are on one but not on the other. I also made my own that combines both the other lists. I found this was easier to use because I could format it however I wanted although it is very similar to the the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by DilonB View Post
    Thanks for the help guys really appreciate it! Anybody else got any other suggestions?
    Take your time, and don't lose your mind (or funds) by limiting yourself to just his RC's, if while searching you come across a nice card non RC at a steal of a price, get it, maybe work on a rainbow as well!

Oh and yeah inventory manager works wonders, be sure to use the 'player indexing' feature.