Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How early do you go to autograph sessions/SGA

1.) How early would you go to a autograph session which has wristbands starting at 11am?

2.) How early would you go to a SGA when gates open at 11am?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For the show I went to with Thurman Thomas, I went about a half hour early. Was the 6th person in line. Not bad, but just remember that when you think something can be too early, there is usually 2-3 people who will be there at that exact time. Just have fun! Who are you going to get??

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

For autos, depends on the popularity of the player and team, how often they are around signing autographs, and the advertising. For larger stars in Chicago-land, I usually get there 2 hours early, and I am a bit back in the line. If it is a lower-level player who is around all the time, 5 minutes early would work.

For SGA, depends on how many they are giving out, and what the resale demand will be. Check ebay to see if other SGAs from that place are going for good money, and if so, you need to go earlier. Too many times, people trying to make money will show up to get something that is limited edition.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Bell, Moseby and Barfield

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I went to the vin scully bobblehead game in los Angeles on thurs. and I swear I got there 20 mins before they opened the stadium gates and I swear you think the dodgers were giving out crack rocks instead of bobbleheads, must have been 20000 there waiting outside !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tony.sr57's Items on eBay

It depends who the star/stars are going to be there ive been 90 min b 4 doors a coffee an a paper to pass the time