Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another 10 box case of redline

Solid break, with plenty of cards for the pc. Most will go to ebay.

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t...e%20break%202/
    Wantlist- Elite Status and Asp (00,01,03,04), 04 LCM freshman fabrics, 04 Foundations patches, Calvin Johnson rookie auto/patches, Larry Fitz autos, Marcos Ambrose, Ana Ivanovic, Kirby Puckett game used, Danica auto's and raced used.

my bucket- Hidden Content

amazing pulls, love the kyle 1/1, can u please send me prices dlvd on each of the kyle's u pulled. thaks
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content

Hard to put a price on the 1/1. Make me an offer if you want. I'll probably put it on ebay with a silly price and see what offers come through.
    Last edited by edygriff21; 09-14-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    Wantlist- Elite Status and Asp (00,01,03,04), 04 LCM freshman fabrics, 04 Foundations patches, Calvin Johnson rookie auto/patches, Larry Fitz autos, Marcos Ambrose, Ana Ivanovic, Kirby Puckett game used, Danica auto's and raced used.

No Keselowski's?

Some great looking hits though!
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

Sorry mate, nothing really. Couple of blue parallels #/50. If you dont have one, just send me your address and i'll shoot one to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by edygriff21 View Post
    Hard to put a price on the 1/1. Make me an offer if you want. I'll probably put it on ebay with a silly price and see what offers come through.
    well send me a pm on what u would like to get for it and also on the other 2 kyle cards you pulled as well thanks
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content

If you got 01/50, 02/50 or 50/50, let me know! If not, I have one and don't really need another.

Quote Originally Posted by edygriff21 View Post
    Sorry mate, nothing really. Couple of blue parallels #/50. If you dont have one, just send me your address and i'll shoot one to ya.
    Collecting: Brad Keselowski Trading Cards, Hero Cards, Diecast & More
    Hidden Content
    I will trade or buy for needed Brad Keselowski items

31 and 42. Sorry

Nice haul !
    Returning "DownUnder" collector of L.A. / St. Louis Rams stuff...and recently addicted to NASCAR!!
    NFL Traders Hidden Content
    NASCAR Traders Hidden Content

Cheers mate, some nice Danica's and Ambrose's in your bucket. Where do you live? I'm up in nth Qld.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast