Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Melbourne for me mate. Got to like Redline, been my favorite product this year, did pretty well out of it myself (much better than I did from Showcase!) and don't think I'm done with it just yet as I see the box price is coming down nicely....

Your bucket's not too shabby either - 1/1 Danica - very nice !!
    Returning "DownUnder" collector of L.A. / St. Louis Rams stuff...and recently addicted to NASCAR!!
    NFL Traders Hidden Content
    NASCAR Traders Hidden Content

Didn't even bother with showcase. Heaps better value on redline. The 1/1 came from my first case. If i can get a decent return on these, i'm thinking i might get another from D&A. Prices are down again. Do you follow ARL. I'm a huge Eagles fan, and we've got the storm next week. Should be a bit of spite in it.
    Wantlist- Elite Status and Asp (00,01,03,04), 04 LCM freshman fabrics, 04 Foundations patches, Calvin Johnson rookie auto/patches, Larry Fitz autos, Marcos Ambrose, Ana Ivanovic, Kirby Puckett game used, Danica auto's and raced used.

my bucket- Hidden Content

Yeah, I bought 5 boxes of showcase and the best RU or Auto was /50 out of 15 hits...I wasn't happy...last order I bought one more box and pulled the Danica /5 Prime swatch in my PC bucket, very neat card, so I got a little back with that one. Have some Fanfare boxes on the way now, but once the finances recover in a few weeks I might try Redline again... I pulled the Earnhardt Jr 1/1 Muscle Car from one of my Redline's. So two of the most popular driver Redline 1/1's were pulled Downunder !

Not much of an ARL fan (It is Mebourne after all ...home of the AFL !) but I did go to a Storm game a few weeks ago (Sharks) and it was a pretty good night ! Cheerleaders !! We need more of that in the AFL ! ;-)
    Returning "DownUnder" collector of L.A. / St. Louis Rams stuff...and recently addicted to NASCAR!!
    NFL Traders Hidden Content
    NASCAR Traders Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12