Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    up for today
    I am looking for RC GAME USED PATCH AND AUTO'S OF NICK FOLES, MICHAEL FLOYD, DENARD ROBINSON, KEENAN ALLEN, LE'VEON BELL, CORDARRELLE PATTERSON, GIOVANNI BERNARD.
    Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Added more auto's to the Michigan bucket
    I am looking for RC GAME USED PATCH AND AUTO'S OF NICK FOLES, MICHAEL FLOYD, DENARD ROBINSON, KEENAN ALLEN, LE'VEON BELL, CORDARRELLE PATTERSON, GIOVANNI BERNARD.
    Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

up

up for tonight

up

Try this one again

Added some more game used and autos to the UofM bucket

daytime bump

ttt

ttt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123