Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Michigan Wolverines collection added to bucket---it's for trade!!

Got a bunch of former Wolverines Henne,Edwards,Hemmingway,Hensen and more. RC's base and game used all for trade. Looking for Detroit Lions game used and auto's.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

bump
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

bump

any michigan fans out there

Hi,

I'm a big Michigan fan. I looked in your bucket but I didn't see any Michigan stuff. Did I do it wrong?

I would be interested in inserts& commons. Do you have a list? I already have about 7,000 different UM cards.

you can check out my trades list at
    http://cjjt66.hpage.com/

some Barry. look under "Superstars & rookies"

thanks,
    chris
    Chris in Golden, Colorado

Check out my needs/wants and football cards to TRADE:
    Hidden Content
    I collect University of Michigan players. Go Blue!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjjt View Post
    Hi,

I'm a big Michigan fan. I looked in your bucket but I didn't see any Michigan stuff. Did I do it wrong?

I would be interested in inserts& commons. Do you have a list? I already have about 7,000 different UM cards.

you can check out my trades list at
    http://cjjt66.hpage.com/

some Barry. look under "Superstars & rookies"

thanks,
    chris
    Go to football for trade and then scroll down the sub folders on the right to university of Michigan. Once on there there is a sub folder for game used and auto's of UofM players. Or to make it easier here's the links to both.
    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...igan%20Alumni/
    http://s1261.photobucket.com/albums/...20and%20Autos/

Let me know if you find something you like.
    Thanks, Robert

Robert,

got it! It'll be a few days before I can get thru it--going out of town for a long weekend.

thanks,
    --cjjt
    Chris in Golden, Colorado

Check out my needs/wants and football cards to TRADE:
    Hidden Content
    I collect University of Michigan players. Go Blue!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjjt View Post
    Robert,

got it! It'll be a few days before I can get thru it--going out of town for a long weekend.

thanks,
    --cjjt
    That's cool just PM me when you get the chance. I will just be hanging out and watching "the wolverines" this weekend. GO BLUE!!!

up

up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast